Our cafe has been rated a 5 - again!
IT Courses - Starting early February 2015
• iPad Beginners Course – 1-3pm on Monday 9th February
A two hour session to assist you in getting to grips with your iPad. Please note this course is only for iPads and no other ‘notebook’.
• iPad Intermediate Course – 1-3pm on Monday 16th February
A two hour session for those with basic skills.
• Beginners Computing – 1-3pm on Monday 2nd March
Learn how to type a letter on a computer, how to print it off and even attach it to an email. This beginner’s course covers many basic skills and will enable you to confidently use your equipment.
• Skype – 1-3pm on Monday 9th March
Free conversations using a webcam and microphone through your computer – to anyone in the world!
A great programme to learn for family and friends abroad.
• Ebay – 1-3pm on Monday 16th March
Have you ever wanted to buy or even sell items on Ebay with confidence that you are doing it right?
Come to our two hour session and find out how to do it.
• Managing your Health – 1-3pm on March 23rd
Using the internet, find websites to help you, perfect for long term conditions.
• Setting up an email account and sending emails – 1-3pm on Monday13th April
• Beginners – digital photographs – 1-3pm on Monday 20th April
Downloading images from a memory card and basic editing and emailing images.
• Staying Safe Online 1-3pm on Monday 27th April
Tips to give you more confidence for when you are online.
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Telephone Mayfair's reception to book on 01694 722077